[Harp-L] Grand Funk concert

I went to a Festival in New Orleans yesterday, and Grand Funk was there amongst others.  Their lead singer played harp on two songs.  It wasn't pretty, and everyone that was there that new me, or any other harp player here sort of cringed.  He played through the Vocal Mic, and it was too loud, and sounded like it was in the wrong key.  Other than that, it was a great concert.  I guess my thought was that there are enough good harp players out there that if he needs one, hire one.

Harvey Berman