[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 56

I was tuning a few harps this weekend when the post man delivered a
couple of new Seydel harps that I ordered. Since I was in tuning mode I
took a look at the tuning out of the box for these harps.
I find that It's not always easy to determine how harps are tuned but I
find that Lee Oskars are about 443 and 12TET, Special 20s about 442/3,
etc.
Can anyone tell me what tuning scheme is used for the Seydel Blues
Session?

  I believe the Seydels are tuned 444 with a compromise temperment similar to what Hohner tries to make with the MS series.