[Harp-L] Hermine Deurloo Coming to San Francisco

Hey All,

This is more for Bay Area locals, although this band is touring nationwide.

European Chromatic player Hermine Deurloo is coming to San Francisco to perform Halloween night. A few guys and I are going to greet her the day before (tomorrow, Tuesday, 10/30) and have a little jam session. It will start at around 7 p.m. If you're interested in coming down, shoot me an email offlist.

If you're interested in chromatic harmonica, or jazz harmonica in general, it should be a fun little get together.

The general idea is to treat traveling harmonica players the way we would like to be treated!

More info on Hermine: http://www.herminedeurloo.com

Thanks for everyone's help on the NYC tip...

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com
or enter my name in any search engine
http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic
http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm
415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones