Re: [Harp-L] RE: Any out-of-the-box Ideas on Making Money?

This is the  sad part. I was offered 500 a week in 85 and turned it down. The
money we make  hasn't gotten any better for years. I'm semi retired now, but
I remember having  to do any gig that came up and stooping to play with people
I wouldn't normally  play with for a few good reasons. Still I play 'cause it
makes me feel good, and  makes me happy. I'm still trying to record that one
good CD that I know in my  heart would sell.

          Randy
        BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/29/2007 4:32:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,