[Harp-L] Congrats to Jason Ricci & New Blood...

I finally got my copy of "Rocket Number 9" in the mail today. I purchased
from CD Baby and delivery was swift. Upon further investigation I see that
there are a few places on line to save a few dollars but that really doesn't
matter. I am hoping that a few more cents/dollars get into the bands pocket
through the more expensive resellers. These guys need every dime they can
get!

I had already heard some of the tracks previously but being able to sit down
and listen to the entire CD straight through was sweet. The music and talent
speaks for itself. I just want to publicly congratulate the boys for a job
well done. It was fun unwrapping a Jason CD with all of the trappings of a
major released CD. The razor blade worked better than my fingernail to
"break" into the tender insides of this musical "Tootsie Pop". The wild and
colorful graphics of the unfolding cover insert are intriguing to say the
least.

My prayers are that this is truly just the beginning of a sweet ride for
Jason & NB. I hope the "masses" get a clue and realize that this is so much
more than just music. This is a heart transplant from their bodies to your
CD changer, IPOD etc.

WBee