[Harp-L] Any out-of-the-box Ideas on Making Money?

There's
  performance,
  teaching,
  recording/selling CDs,
  songwriting(waiting and hoping),
  and harmonica setup and customization.

  Any other ideas?

  Any pros out there that have any hints/tips?

  I have Randy Singer's pdf book.

  What about medical benefits?

  I really need to take some steps toward making a living with my music.  Not being in the game for real is driving me crazy.  I've got about a year or two of hard work before I'll really be ready to even take a stab at it.  I'm just trying to get as much input from as many people as possible.

  Thanks.  I'll probably never be much more than a weekend warrior, but it won't be for lack of effort.

  Thanks,

  Will Vogtman