[Harp-L] Teach Beginner for Free

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20071025132435AAWgkx7
OK I just titled this email for purposes of search engine use.  I have been answering harmonica questions on Yahoo Answers and decided to collect and index all the advice I have been giving and putting the links on one page.  Good news/bad news.  Bad new first; I'm a novice and new to the game.  Good news; I took notes when I was learning.  Much of this document is repetitive, in that; if you follow the links you get around to the same information a few times.  Don't be surprised to see some of your favorite links or some links that you have created or suggested yourselves.  Thanks guys!

This really isn't something good to prime discussion.  There is just too much material to dispute.  The idea is to give a beginner one link to get him/her going.  You can give a harmonica to someone and email them this one link and it will keep them busy for a good long time.  I think you will find it a good source for bookmarks no matter your level of play.  I'm really not open for criticism and dispute on this post.  But if you understand where I'm coming from, please make suggestions.  I can always change it and add material to it.

I've always found harmonica to be somewhat of a religion.  Lots of free advice out there for whoever asks for it.  I'm just trying to organize that information.