[Harp-L] Harp amp comparison

It was not the intention of my suggestion to inflame. I have a Soulful, I know of someone not too far away with a Cruncher and Scott was open to sharing his Mini-M at a jam sometime in the future. I try to be respectful without being acquiescent on this board. I see reading and posting as being fun and informative. When I hear a good performance or experience affability in business I feel it's my responsibility to acknowledge it so I sometimes post about it. When my expectations are not met I am reticent to publicize my disappointments because they are after all subjective. I'm just a dot in the pool of talent that post here. My offer to organize something was for me symbolic of my respect for all three builders. And not intended to inflame. d

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues