[Harp-L] Harp stuff for sale!

Well, we sold our house which is fantastic news for my
wife and I.  However, there will be 5 weeks between
when we move out and our new house is done being
built.  Between that and being bandless and starting
my Masters this month, I've decided to downsize my
harmonica gear.

'59 Bassman Ltd stock except the JJ preamp tubes -
$800

Electro Voice RE 10 Mic - $120

2 Weber Sig 8" speakers (should be broken in) - $20
each or $35 for the pair

Line 6 Roto-Machine - $75

I have two other 8" Webers...a newly reconed 8a125-0
and 8f125.  I am selling them for $50 each.

Buyers to pay actual shipping costs.  Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan