[Harp-L] Re: NYC amp testq

I would want to be there be am also too busy. My amp according to Don
Zeller who just bought a Cruncher made the Soulful sound pathetic, his
words. I have new versions of the Cruncher coming out and Warren's may not what  I
want to have as my sole test. There may be a variety. Not everyone knows how
to tweak the dials and tubes like I do on mine so if there ever is one, I
would  like to be there. Here's Don's email as I know you love you soulful :
_Donald.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Donald.Zeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)