Re: [Harp-L] Re:circulat tuned harp...was... two questions from a newbie

I gotta say Bob, the description you give of  playing a circular tuned harp
sounds mighty appealing. I've been playing SP20's  tuned regular and straight
outta the box for years, and I've gotten pretty set  in my ways
but.......................................(note to self, change is  good, change is good) I
have to try one of these. As it is I get a lot of life  out of my SP 20's.
Usually they get ripped off, or the covers get bent before  any of the reeds go.
I've got SP 20's that have to be over 10 years old that  still play just fine.

    This list is great for new idea's, now I have to force  myself to
implement them.

          Yeeeeeeeeee  Haaaaaaaaaaa
               BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:29:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,