[Harp-L] re: comaring amps in NYC

I'd be very interested to hear about the amp comparison when it's all said and done.   Does anyone have a Fat Dog 4A to put up for comparison?  And.........what about other stock amps?
I've been toying with the idea of doing an amp shoot-out down here in NC where --hopefully-- I'd like to include any harp amp or any amp modded for harp and even harp mics of all kinds.
Please get in touch with me off line if you're in the south and would like to get together and give this thing a try.
Sounds like some good clean fun.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowsk
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.bluesworldorder.net