[Harp-L] FS Harp Gear 30

I am putting my Harp Gear 30 up for sale. It has about 4-5 hours of play on it. I also have a HG Double Trouble which I am keeping.  The 30 is the cream and green two-tone with Weber Speakers. It is the exact one photographed on Brian's wesite.   http://www.harpgear.com/     I will ship it within the USA for $900. No scratches, dings, dents etc. Plays and sounds amazing.

John's Music 23 New Orleans Rd. Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 843-842-5225 843-842-5118FX