[Harp-L] Comparing amplifiers in NYC

I have been communicating with Scooter (who builds the Meteor) on the Weber harp board. What I would like to organize is a comparison of the three new "lighter but powerful" monster amps from the big three guys: Sonny Jr. (Cruncher), Scooter (Mini- Meteor), and John Kinder (2 10"- sort of mini-harp king Soulful). I have a Kinder Soulful (no affiliation). In the past Warren Bee has expressed interest in my comparison invitation and he has a Sonny Jr. Cruncher. Scooter is too busy to get involved until December/January and would prefer it were in an open-mike/ full band configuration but did offer to bring a mini by. Anyone interested? Running a jam? Warren is your harp establishment near hosting anything?
As I stated on the Weber board I would pay to compare these 3 lighter but powerful monsters. With all the other variables in playing, e.g., "good-nights-bad nights", different rooms, mikes, pedals, feedback potential, relative volume, it's so important to have an amp that's a friend. whether it's a woman or an amplifier I hate ambiguous relationships. d

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues