Re: [Harp-L] dYlan

Yeah, you tell Dylan he sucks.

On Oct 24, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Leonardo Kenji Shikida wrote:

It always seemed to me that he became deliberately sloppier and more
perverse as the years rolled on..........Rumor has it that Dylan could play pretty
good amplified blues harp when he wanted to - showing up and jamming with
other musicians over the years.

something I would like to see / hear someday. youtube anyone?

Dylan's most advanced harp playing, by far, is on his first album. So it is
evident to me that he was just developing his own sound.

yeah. he's a harp genius.

[]

Kenji