[Harp-L] re: Jason wider exposure

I like mainstream music and I like Jason's music.

If Carlos Santana could land a string of mainstream hits on the pop radio,
then Jason can.  Jason has  the chops, he's got the work ethic. Carlos was
lucky to be one of the acts at Woodstock. That got him nation wide
exposure--it was a new sound but still rock. Jason too has a new sound, but
it's still accessible. He just needs the exposure. Playing with Matchbox 20
wouldn't hurt either.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals