Re: [Harp-L] The Forum

Here, here!
----- Original Message ----- From: <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
To: <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Forum

In a message dated 10/22/2007 6:41:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I feel that if you've got something negative to say about another player or
business owner, you should contact them off line and not subject the rest of
us folks who are serious about being part of this form for tips, advice,and
other harp related information, to petty bitching and slanderous comments.
I feel I have bennefited greatly from being part of this community and would
like to see things kept on a more fiendly level. How about you folks?

I enjoy the occasional turbulence, as long as it doesn't spiral out of
control, and fjm does a good job of reeling it in. I also like when poor business
practices and customer relations are revealed about vendors selling to
harmonica players.

Too much sweetness and light feels like a walk in a Disney Theme park (which
gives me the creeps).

The Iceman