[Harp-L] Harmonica as a career!

BTW Michael,

What I wrote the other day was all in jest, to say the least. Anytime someone gets paid to play our wonderful instrument is great; that's all that it's about.

I play harmonica to make a living; I don't apologize about it; I don't play down the instrument; and I don't care what the average person on the street thinks about the harmonica - because I know when I take a solo all the heads turn toward that lonely, eerie, haunting sound and we all know that feeling - we have all those folks in the palm of our hand.

The harmonica is so expressive it makes people shudder, and even cry. The rest of the world is happy shopping at WalMart.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com