Re: [Harp-L] Good News From Your Prayers For Tulsa Read

That's great news.

Jon Harl: Seydel Dealer/Customizer 5731 Meridian Ave San Jose, CA 95118 408/267-3933 888/473-9335 e-mail: jharl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site: www.customseydels.com

On Oct 21, 2007, at 10:56 PM, TUL1RD@xxxxxxx wrote:

Two weeks ago I had an operation on my left lung to see if the large spot on
it was Cancer. The lung surgeon thought that from my mouth Cancer that I had
a year and a half ago, that the Cancer cells might have worked their way down
to it. As the results from the biopsy taken from my lung tissue, it turned
out to have no Cancer cells in it, but it turned out to be scare tissue that
the surgeon has no idea what had cause it. He said for now, I am in the clear,
but there is still a chance that I might develop more Cancer cells back into
my mouth and maybe to my lung. I have to be monitored every four months with
Cat Scans to play it safe. I would like to thank all of you harmonica
players that prayed for me, and sent me Emails. I believe prayers and my faith in
God works better than medicine. I thank you, and my family also would like to
thank you. Tulsa Read