[Harp-L] Re: Get a career!

Hey Michael,

I agree with the young lady. Playing for a burlesque show is not a career, more like some kind of dream!!

CPA, now that's a career; all the CPA's are in the audience paying money. Just imagine what you would have said when you were in high school thinking about being a musician and someone told you you could get paid for PLAYING -not working - while women were taking their clothes off.

I feel sorry for you; but if you just go to night school, you can become a CPA.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com