Re: [Harp-L] Get a career!

On Oct 21, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Michael Rubin wrote:

She: Why don't you get a career?

Me: (Shocked into the not able to form the proper arguments quick enough state) Playing music is not a career?

Hey what's the problem, you got paid to play music while surrounded by beautiful women in varying stages of dress on down to nude! Sign me up!!! ;-) (for the emoticon impaired readers, my delivery was intended as humorous and ironic) That's some one you smile at and pity.