RE: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter & Annie Raines video

> From: turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>... yes the rhythm section knew their business.

Yes. I agree whoever put put that band together must a be GENIUS : )
I can't take complete credit since those three guys have played with every Blues band in the Northeast in one combination or another, (mine included) but hey I made the phone calls.
Ryan