[Harp-L] Feedback Eliminators

I use a Sabine Solo Feedback Exterminator I bought on eBay for $35
(they usually sell online new for $270 or so). The Solo works great
and is quick and easy to setup.  They come up on eBay pretty
regularly. There are 4 there now, but this is the latest model:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sabine-FBX-SOLO-SM-820-Feedback-Exterminator-SM820-NR_W0QQitemZ190163274470QQihZ009QQcategoryZ119018QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Sabine/FBX+Solo+SL820/10/1

An alternative is the Behringer Shark DSO 110, which you can get new
for $79.95, and also includes a programmable delay which could be
handy. Of course, this is a much cheaper device than either the
Sabine or Kinder, and the Harmony Central reveiws weren't as good.
Haven't tried it myself:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHDSP110

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Behringer/Shark+DSP110/10/1

Don't know how these compares to the Kinder, but the Kinder costs
$359.00. What I did notice just from the description is that the
Kinder needs to be "dialed in" while the Sabine does that
automatically:
http://www.kinder-instruments.com/afb+.htm

- Robert
(aka RawHarp)