[Harp-L] New CD "All is Calm" and "Bonfiglio plays Bach" method.

I had a wonderful seminar in Dallas and now am finishing on my new "Bonfiglio plays Bach" CD with sheet music and instruction on how to perform Bach. Let me know how many people want the Bach Method.

I have a new acoustic Christmas CD called "All is Calm" at http:// cdbaby.com/cd/bonfiglio7

I am hoping to do a Chromatic Seminar in California near SF between Dec 27-30; who is interested?

Got some damn nice reviews of Romances CD at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00000I9IT/ ref=cm_cr_dp_all_top/105-8700432-3828403? ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music#customerReviews

but do me a favor and buy it CDbaby so i get some money for the sale.

Harmonically yours,

Robert