[Harp-L] mini-tour next week

Hi all... just a quick note that I will be taking my band on the road next week.  Hope you can join us at one of the following dates:

  Saturday Oct. 20th: Macon GA (550 Blues)
  Monday Oct. 22nd: Arlington VA (Galaxy Hut)
  Wednesday Oct. 24th: Burlington VT (Nectar's)
  Thursday Oct. 25th, 8-8:45 PM: New York City (Arlene's Grocery)
  Friday Oct. 26th: Cambridge MA (Cambridge Queen's Head, Harvard University)
  Saturday, Oct. 27th: Cambridge MA (Toad)

  Thanks!
  Scott Albert Johnson

---
Umbrella Man CD available now! Order at: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/