[Harp-L] 1956 Oahu / Valco For Sale or Trade

     I have a great sounding 1956 Oahu / Valco Tonemaster amp I am
considering selling.  It has a replaced "12"Celestion alnico speaker, (2)
6v6 tubes, (1) 5y3 rectifier, (1) 6sn7 inverter and a 5751 (12Ax-7) preamp
tube.
Clean, quiet and loud, at about 12-18 watts.  The filter caps were replaced
about five years ago and there is a toggle switch that increases the plate
voltage to the power tubes.  This control is adjustable, to dial-in more
brown gain.  This is a unique player's amp that is very, very cool and
sounds fantastic!  There are some cosmetic issues, but this is that famous
Valco sound!  No hum, extra tubes, bridgeable channels for a huge sound! Get
50's tone at a fraction of the cost!  I wanted it to stay in the harpin'
family!  These amps were made for lap/hawaaian steel guitars.  Price is
$500.00, plus insured shipping.  Possible trades considered ... I'm looking
for a Holmes Harp Commander lll?  Contact me offlist for more details.
hotreeds@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Peace, Love and Freedom! - Craig