Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter & Annie Raines video

Marc Molino wrote:
<Wow, this was so fantastic, I had to share it:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrCrIIXzBSk
<
<The sound and the timing here seem so spot on to me. This is the type <of performance that when I hear it, I don't think "That's good <harmonica music." I just think: "That's good music!"

Thanks Marc. It was great fun to play with Annie, whose work I much admire.

FYI, I was not using my own rig for this performance. I was really glad that the rigs Annie and I used had very different sounds, which greatly enhanced the overall sound of the two harps together.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter