Re: [Harp-L] re fender hot rod speaker swap

That's pretty cool Mike. Just keep in mind that the enclosure makes a big difference too. I think that the demo box is a great way to
hear the differing characteristics between speakers. Once that's done the box shape, material, covering, porting (or lack of), size
& placement of back panels, etc.... will all have a rather large effect on the final sound as well as the projection and feedback
resistance. Just my .02.

Scooter

You need to check out eminence ramrod. My tech and I built a Big Ass Speaker Cabinet with 7 12s 7 10s and 5 8s for testing out different speakers with different amps. We can also pair up different speakers to see which ones work best with other speakers. We found that for the money, you just cant beat an Eminece speaker. The Ramrod is LOUD and dripping with tone.
Check out the cabinet at www.djlservice.com go to the audio department
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski

www.myspace.com/harpwezo