To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Small amps and gigs

When it comes to moderate volume gigs, I've decided that my Texas Crude harp amp is too big, and my Kazoo model 2 is too
small, so I'm in the market for another amp. In the last few weeks I've played through a Double Trouble, plus Silverface and Blackface
Princetons. All three would do the job just fine, I think. Any opinions? What are all you smaller amp guys using. Anyone found
small/medium harp amp nirvana???

Mark