[Harp-L] Re: Fender Hot Rod Speaker Swap

I know this is not a Buy & Sell board, but it seems that I have exactly what you are looking for.

I used to have a HR Deluxe for harp, and it is not a bad amp at all even with the 12" speaker. But it was too heavy for me to carry so I sold it (I had 2 shoulder surgeries and also a bad hip). I only have a couple Champs now.

While I owned amp I had my amp tech make a new baffleboard for two 10" speakers, with "slightly aged" grillcloth. I removed it before I sold the amp, so I still have it. I definitely would be willing to sell the baffleboard--- it will fit perfectly if your amp is a HR Deluxe. It is perfect condition.

I also have a pair of Weber P10Q alnico speakers (10A125) that I kept--- really nice and mellower than reissue Jensens. I bought the Weber 10A125, 30 watts, light dope on recommendation from Ted Weber, really nice guy.

If you are interested and have questions, I need to give you my contact info. How do we do that on harp-L???? This is my first post and i'm clueless.

Hope to hear from you---Dave