From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Small amps and gigs

It's funny, though. Sometimes I talk with a veteran musician about volume and
he'll agree, then get up there and play way too loud. Maybe hearing loss has
something to do with that, but it's my opinion that people? have gotten used to
that type of volume and the only way we'll break that is to play at a lower
level.