[Harp-L] Mile High Harmonica Club - Where is it?

Hi Spec20

 The Mile High Harmonica Club has a new meeting place
at thr Grant Ave. Community Center.  On Grant STREET
just north of Alamida.

We meet the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 1:00
to 3:00.

If your in denver you are likely attending Jason
Ricci's Rockers in the Rockies this weekend and I will
see you there. Or feel free to give me a call.

Victor Creazzi
Pres. MHHC

http://sims.yahoo.com/