[Harp-L] Mile High Harmonica Club - Where is it?

I recently moved to Denver and saw a notice in the local paper about a
meeting of the Mile High Harmonica Club on the second Sunday of each month
at Swallow Hill.  So I grabbed by harp case and drove across town to attend
the meeting.  But the person at the Swallow Hill said the meeting had not
been there in "a long time."  I checked the MHHC website and it still lists
Swallow Hill as its meeting venue.  I emailed the club and have not heard
back.

I know the club hosted the SPAH convention in Denver just last year, so it
seems impossible the club would be defunct.  Does anybody know anything
about this club, or other harmonica clubs in Denver?

Thanks.

-Spec20