Re: [Harp-L] Re: Lone Wolf and effects

Hey Guys,
In my post several days back when I mentioned that it's more for harp is
that it doesn't have wayyyyyyy tooooooooo much repeats etc and it doesn't
suck tone.   When I tested it with a Texas Harp Crude at Mark Wilson's
house, the pedal actually had too much sustain even at a low setting with
that particular amp.   That amp has a beastly sustained rumble and nobody
knows how it would sound in a big room with that pedal.

With a Kalamazoo, Harmony 305 and the 5 watt custom amp I build had more
than enough echo and sustain.   If anyone wants more delay then go with the
other ones.

Now, IMO, Randy can expand the tonal parameters anytime he wants to if
anyone would like more delay.  As a first pedal............He hit the nail
on the head and he can certainly hit it harder or softer with a few
component changes.

As for me?  Thanks, Randy!