Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci interview

 > it's a good interview, but it's an old one, reprinted.
> i wonder why they didn't do a fresh one?
It IS a good interview, and I love Jason's playing and music and he's such
a great guy...but I so think he's wrong about the chromatic harmonica as a
jazz instrument. {Jason doesn't think the chromatic "sings" as a jazz
instrument.]

Gary, you know Jason pretty well, and I know this is an old
interview...has he changed his mind about the chromatic? I know that
several years ago he told me he didn't like Toots much as a player...I
mean whatever Jason thinks about the chro has no effect on my admiration
and respect for his playing..just wondering.
WVa Bob