[Harp-L] Mics and stuff for sale

My friend in Scotland has asked me to post this on harp l.
If you're interested you can reach him at harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heres one of Rod Piazza's cool candy apple red original element astatic mics. tiny little bit of pitting on it - only 2 or 3 tiny specks but otherwise in great nick and still sounding awesome.Rod does not make these mics anymore so they are getting more rare. £180 or make an offer?

I also have a clone of this mic no difference other than Rod made the one above but this clone one has a better volume pot than the ones rod used on his mics also has a great honking astatic MC 151 element in a nice snazzy metallic green.
Can't tell you how hot these two elements are,really honking! £140 or make an offer?

Classic tweed harp case (you know the one) in pretty good condition a few scuffs on the brown leather bits near the bottom but overall well looked after. £60.

All from a smoke,pet and dust free home, based in scotland UK!

Serious buyers get in touch for pictures ok.

I don't do paypal guys sorry, would need to be postal orders,cheque,bank draft,well concealed cash,bank transfer or something ok.