[Harp-L] Roland Cube 30X

Picked up a new Roland Cube 30X amp last weekend and really like it. I got
it for user as a guitar/Strumstick amp as well as my harmonicas, but it
serves well for the latter. It has eight amp simulations built in, plus some
limited effects (reverb/delay on one button, flanger/chorus/phaser/tremelo
on another). 10" speaker, one instrument input, plus a second one for aux,
plus footswitch jack and headphones jack.

I tested the Micro Cube and Cube 20x as well - but liked the sound of the 30
best because the amp sims seemed the best and the sound was richer than the
others. Of course this is just for home use, and it's solid state, but I
think for the price it's a great package.

I'm using the Bottle o Blues mic, but it's the only one I have or have
tested with the C30X. So far I like it too, but I should try others.

Ian Chadwick
Web:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com
Forum & blog:  <http://www.ianchadwick.com/> www.ianchadwick.com/forum/
Email:  <mailto:ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ichadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx