Re: [Harp-L] Memory Man

Warren Bee wrote:
<Anybody ever use one of these Electro Harmonix delay/chorus units? Any
<feedback related to blowing harp through one appreciated. Thanks.

I've owned an EH Deluxe Memory Man for about 20 years. It's a great-sounding analog delay.

If you use it for harp, I recommend that you run it in your amp's effects loop, rather than between the mic and the amp. Or modify it to use the input resistor setups that work with mics, as opposed to guitars.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter