[Harp-L] NEW!!!! Custom Beta-harps

Hey Ben, congrats on your new adventure, I am confident you will both excel and succeed!  I placed an order already!

-Dave Fertig

From:"ben bouman" <fitgo@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] NEW!!!! Custom Beta-harps  Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:23:07 +0200 To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx                Plain Text Attachment     [  Scan and Save to Computer      ]

Hi all

www.beta-harps.com

After long time of testing, experimenting,and playing I finally decided to
make my living of building custom harps (and teaching, gigging, doing
workshops/clinics etc etc...)

I've choosen to focus on the Seydel 1847 because of the stainless steel
reeds and the high quality components.I've been heavily involved in
designing and developing this harp and that made the choice easy for
me....!!

I want to keep the turnaround time as short as possible(max. 3 weeks) !!

Please feel free to ask any question you have about my products, if possible
I'll be glad to answer them.

Ben Bouman
www.beta-harps.com

www.seydel1847.de