[Harp-L] Camden,SC blues fest

Hey,

We just finished playing the "Camden Downhome Blues Festival...a really cool event.

My gig was over at 10:00pm, so we went to hear some other folks & hang out with friends we met over the years.

I had never heard "Harper" from Australia so we went to his gig. This guy is a great harp-player & also plays the digeridoo(sp?)

We left when his gig was over at 1:00am & went back to the hotel. He was staying a couple doors down & we got together & played harp & sipped Patron until about  5:00am...a really cool guy.

I was wondering if y'all  ever heard him, if not you should try to.

Thanks,
Freddie Vanderford
www.myspace.com/FreddieVanderford