[Harp-L] Re: HarpKing for Sale an update

My friend has decided to ask for £800 anyone who is interested, his details are below.

Paul

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Routledge <kingleyharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 October 2007 19:38:47 BDT
To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HarpKing for Sale an update

My friend has asked me to post this on harp L for him

Harpking blonde 4x10 for sale. sounds great no issues great sounding well broken in speakers.
comes with a cool harpking royal blue cover. wee bit of flaking on the harpking motif but overall in really good condition, smoke free home!
this amp is aimed mainly at the UK or European market, now i know how much these amps cost new etc
and i know how long they take to get made and delivered so if you think what I'm asking is steep..so!

so there you go, great amp yours for £900.

contact me at ; harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul