[Harp-L] New Ricci Album Available Early & Discounted

I'm putting on my PR hat for a minute to let you all know that Jason Ricci's new album, Rocket Number 9, is coming out October 23rd at a record store near you. However, you can order it immediately from the record label and save five bucks off the retail price. (Caveats: They only accept PayPal, and you still have to pay for shipping.)

http://www.deltagrooveproductions.com/music/releases/rocketnumber9/main.html

I've had the album for a couple of weeks now and cannot stop playing it. Finally, Jason has an album that captures the variety and musical experimentation of his live shows. The playing, production, and packaging are all light years beyond his last album, Blood on the Road. There are a couple of fairly traditional blues songs, but overall, this is not a blues album or even a rock or funk album. It's all of those things, but more importantly, it's an album that finally sounds like Jason's music. Of course, you may think I'm biased since he is my "client", but I do this work for free because I'm a fan and want to help him be more successful. So, take it from a true fan -- the new CD is mind-blowing. I hope it's going to be huge.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR