[Harp-L] Re: Super harp amp,

I recently went to a show and picked up an Excelsior model C25, no one in  my
circle of knowledgeable friends has heard of it or its origin. Does anyone
know of this amp. It is straight out ridiculous for harp, single C15P, early
60's, power of a Fender brown Pro with warmth of the Gibson. Better even than
my  favorite single 15 amp, the 54 - 57 Gibson GA77. You can email me off list.
 Any help is appreciated. It is going to my tech to be harp tweaked, right
now I  can only get to 2.5 - 3 on volume before feedback, but you can tell the
tone and  drive of the amp is there. Class A amp. Thank you.