[Harp-L] Huang Star Performer Quality

Hi - I haven't bought a new harp in several years and had a question on their recent quality.
When I started playing in the 80's the Hohner quality was terrible and I started playing Star Performers.
I know that harp quality has varied over the years, but I've had great luck with the Huangs.

My experience is that I need to retune 5 and 6 draw occasionally, compared to the Lee Oskars I have which seem to stay in tune forever, but I prefer the Star Performer tone and playability.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

Ned