[Harp-L] SPAH Youth Committee

Tom,

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!! While at the convention this year there was a group of "youngsters" that were always together and I must say from a "newbie's" point of view that they are quite talented while at the same time still being "kids". As with all things in life, there is a shelf life as we age and without attracting new blood, it will eventually die out. Great job with organizing it and I hope it works well.....................

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor     Owner/Maker
317-363-9431