[Harp-L] SPAH Youth Committee

I am proud to announce that SPAH has created a Harmonica Youth Committee.
All participants are, and  must be, no older than 18.  The main purposes of
the committee are to advise the SPAH Board on how to attract younger people
while structuring activities of interest to them during the year and at the
SPAH Conventions.  All who attended the Milwaukee SPAH Convention know the
spark the "kids" provided, all at the center of the harmonica.  It is
anticipated that there will be a "Kid's Corner" in Harmonica Happenings each
issue.  Please help me congratulate them and I am sure they will be looking
to you for your wisdom.

Tom Stryker

The participants are:

Kaleena Hutchins - Chair