Re: Fw: [Harp-L] Re: bends harmonicas

Hi Scott,

there is one online shop who has prices for the harmonica. If I
understood correctly, they are taking pre-orders.

Here is the page:
http://www.harmonicamaster.com.br/pesquisa_marcas.asp?chave=Bends

You could contact Rodrigo Morenno directly, I am sure he would be very
helpful. It might not be a bad idea to avoid complicated English
expressions of vocabulary.
morenno@xxxxxxxxxxx

All the best from Warwick University,
Fernando