[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's Rockers in the Rockies and HarpGear.

Just a heads up that I will be at the Rocker's in the Rockies with the amps for anyone who is interested in trying the amps while I am out there.  If you haven't been to an event like this before I cannot emphasize enough of how much you can learn and how many break throughs occur there. I always seem to get to a new level after these events and I correspond with lots of other players who's musical lives have been changed by these seminars.  Jason Ricci will be there along with a slew of other instructors whose aim is to get you inspired and playing better than you ever have.  If you can make it there is still room and it will definitely be worth it!

  Thanks!

  BrianP

  http://www.harpgear.com

Brian Purdy