[Harp-L] Re: Blues in Schools

  Hey, I forgot to mention how all that came about. It started out I was going to make 2 to be given as a prize in lieu of the Special 20s they give. I'm a Seydel dealer and have had a good relationship with the company, so I approached Seydel USA (Rupert Oysler) about it.
  Seydel donated two sets of Solists for me to use as a base harp for me to use to make the customs and two of their 14-harp softcases to put them in.

  So you might want to talk to some folks to see what resources companies might have available.

Dave Payne Sr.
Harmonicas and music lessons
P.O. Box 3822
Parkersburg WV 26103