[Harp-L] Re: harmonica music

I did a quick search and found the album Wayfaring Stranger which from
Wailin Wood (Track listing and link below). The samples sound pretty good.

-B²

http://www.wailinwood.com/music.htm

1)   Medley - I Saw The Light / I'll Fly Away
2)   Poor Wayfaring Stranger
3)   Medley - Jesus Loves Me / Just A Closer Walk With Thee / Precious
Memories
4)   Sweet Hour Of Prayer
5)   What A Friend We Have In Jesus
6)   Medley - Go Tell It On The Mountain / Old Time Religion
7)   Be Thou My Vision
8)   I Sing Praises
9)   Blessed Assurance
10) Medley - Will The Circle Be Unbroken / Swing Low Sweet Chariot
11) The Old Rugged Cross
12) How Great Thou Art
13) In The Garden
14) Medley - Unclouded Day / When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
15) Amazing Grace
16) What Child Is This
17) An Evening Prayer